We have just returned from a weekend at the Chatsworth House Hotel with National Holidays. First the good bit, the hotel is situated in a favorable seafront location in close proximity to the amenities of Llandudno.
Now for the not no good bit, once you step through the door it is like entering a time warp - the decor is from the late seventies and has a feel that the place is unkempt with peeling wallpaper and paint.
The food was very bland and portion size is best suited to what appears to be their core customer base - elderly folk. We were very disappointed with the room which had huge cracks in the walls breaking through the wallpaper - though the room was reasonably clean the crude wooden shelf supporting the tv, the 3cm gap under the door and the general poor condition of the decor left a lot to be desired.
Would we use the hotel again? No, not unless some major improvements are made - this hotel needs an urgent visit from the hotel inspector (Alex Pollitzi)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Victorian hotel situated in the centre of the promenade. The beach is opposite the hotel and the main shopping street is directly behind and only minutes away from the theatre. We have a very limited spaced free car park within the hotel, the majority of parking is on street on the promenade (£1.50 per day low season £3.00 per day high season (correct at time of posting this message)). Badge holders have free unrestricted parking, except in the coach bays. Please feel free to contact the hotel for any further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Chatsworth House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatsworth Hotel Llandudno
- Chatsworth House Hotel Llandudno, Wales