On arrival, the reception staff were very pleasant & helpful & we checked-in with no difficulty. We arrived at our room on the first floor after following a maze of corridors and uneven floor surfaces to find that the "keycard" took several attempts to open the door. The room was a small double with the benefit of a sea view. Like previous reviews, we found a need for a complete re-furbishment of the decor & fittings. However, the bed was clean & comfortable. All the staff were extremely pleasant, the food was of a good standard and the service was excellent. Some of the glasses were dirty & had to be changed. As a "package" weekend, it was value for money, although the bar prices were steep! The concert venue needs re-organising to accomodate all the people wanting to watch the bands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Victorian hotel situated in the centre of the promenade. The beach is opposite the hotel and the main shopping street is directly behind and only minutes away from the theatre. We have a very limited spaced free car park within the hotel, the majority of parking is on street on the promenade (£1.50 per day low season £3.00 per day high season (correct at time of posting this message)). Badge holders have free unrestricted parking, except in the coach bays. Please feel free to contact the hotel for any further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chatsworth House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatsworth Hotel Llandudno
- Chatsworth House Hotel Llandudno, Wales