I stayed in room 176 I was dismayed to find that the room was filthy ,the window was stuck together with grime,which had to be opened by a member off staff using brute force.I got drenched to the bone by a burst pipe in the toilet and received no concern at all from the staff . I was eventually moved on to another room which was a slight improvement on room 176 at least the window opened !!
I walked past broken glass from a wine glass left on the dining room carpet , it was still there when I left the dining room 45 mins later
All in all a place I would never return to !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Victorian hotel situated in the centre of the promenade. The beach is opposite the hotel and the main shopping street is directly behind and only minutes away from the theatre. We have a very limited spaced free car park within the hotel, the majority of parking is on street on the promenade (£1.50 per day low season £3.00 per day high season (correct at time of posting this message)). Badge holders have free unrestricted parking, except in the coach bays. Please feel free to contact the hotel for any further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chatsworth House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatsworth Hotel Llandudno
- Chatsworth House Hotel Llandudno, Wales