My wife and stayed there for one night (Sept 1st) with National Holidays. The hotel is certainly showing its age.needs improving.furniture and fittings worn,dirty damp,mouldy,
bathroom,wallpaper peeling.The room we was given was at the back,more like an old attic than a bedroom.
evening meal was ok. Breakfast was fried English,or cereals. no other choice.give it a wide berth.poor. good that we went to see Ken Dodd in the evening,we needed a good laugh after the shock of staying in this dump.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Victorian hotel situated in the centre of the promenade. The beach is opposite the hotel and the main shopping street is directly behind and only minutes away from the theatre. We have a very limited spaced free car park within the hotel, the majority of parking is on street on the promenade (£1.50 per day low season £3.00 per day high season (correct at time of posting this message)). Badge holders have free unrestricted parking, except in the coach bays. Please feel free to contact the hotel for any further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Priceline so you can book your Chatsworth House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatsworth Hotel Llandudno
- Chatsworth House Hotel Llandudno, Wales