When we arrived, I thought it looked lovely. Situated right on the front overlooking the promenade, it looked promising from the outside. Once inside, you will find a dated and dirty reception which is manned by a young girl who is extremely rude and unpleasant. The room we were allocated was small and dirty and overlooked rubbish bins. The bathroom (which was clean) was much like a caravan toilet. The bed was uncomfortable, you could feel the springs and there was cigarette burns in the blanket. The food was delicious, no complaints about that and the service at dinner was very good but I didn't like that you were sat next to strangers! Who wants to eat christmas dinner sat next to random people? The entertainment was brilliant, however, our room was right above the stage and the floor literally shook with the noise when we eventually retired to our room. I wouldn't recommend this hotel at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Victorian hotel situated in the centre of the promenade. The beach is opposite the hotel and the main shopping street is directly behind and only minutes away from the theatre. We have a very limited spaced free car park within the hotel, the majority of parking is on street on the promenade (£1.50 per day low season £3.00 per day high season (correct at time of posting this message)). Badge holders have free unrestricted parking, except in the coach bays. Please feel free to contact the hotel for any further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chatsworth House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatsworth Hotel Llandudno
- Chatsworth House Hotel Llandudno, Wales