Wandered in for a drink during the May Day Bank Holiday, and staff efficiently responded to our request for a family room, finding us something appropriate within minutes.
Consequently, we enjoyed a relaxing, and hassle-free, weekend break for the Victorian Extravaganza, which did us all the world of good.
I was impressed with the high standard of cleanliness in the hotel, and staff were pleasant and helpful. Looking forward to another stay soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Victorian hotel situated in the centre of the promenade. The beach is opposite the hotel and the main shopping street is directly behind and only minutes away from the theatre. We have a very limited spaced free car park within the hotel, the majority of parking is on street on the promenade (£1.50 per day low season £3.00 per day high season (correct at time of posting this message)). Badge holders have free unrestricted parking, except in the coach bays. Please feel free to contact the hotel for any further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chatsworth House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatsworth Hotel Llandudno
- Chatsworth House Hotel Llandudno, Wales