The only good thing about this Hotel was that it was on the sea-front & we had a sea view room & the indoor pool.
The reception staff were rude on arrival & departure.
Room carpet filthy (you wouldn't dare take your shoes off)
Bath room shower was covered in green/black mold (therefore did not use) & dust/fluff was an inch thick behind its door & toilet. (pubic hairs still left under the seat which was supposed to have been clean) !! Glasses in bathroom dirty.
Room & hotel very,very tatty & tired - where people have put they had a lovely,clean room I'd love to know/see where they were ?!
Breakfast Small & poor (Menu said wholemeal bread-there wasn't any) & I asked for Veggi sausage or mushrooms instead - I got a 'spring-role' !!
wouldn't go back if it was a Free stay !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Victorian hotel situated in the centre of the promenade. The beach is opposite the hotel and the main shopping street is directly behind and only minutes away from the theatre. We have a very limited spaced free car park within the hotel, the majority of parking is on street on the promenade (£1.50 per day low season £3.00 per day high season (correct at time of posting this message)). Badge holders have free unrestricted parking, except in the coach bays. Please feel free to contact the hotel for any further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chatsworth House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatsworth Hotel Llandudno
- Chatsworth House Hotel Llandudno, Wales