Reception, lounge and bar areas are clean and fresh decor with comfortable seating. Some bedrooms have been upgraded. Not ours - bathroom i.e. bath and toilet was a 'cupboard', whb in bedroom, room very small. Room changed to only available (at the back of hotel) -very tired, paper coming off wall, no window only a 'fire escape door' with hopper above, curtains falling off rail, and carpet needed a clean. Housekeeping staff very helpful and organised repair of extractor fan and slow running bath water waste. This room was subject to considerable noise level . On leaving reception staff asked why we hadn't come back to them re the room, but as they have told us previously, there were no other rooms available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Victorian hotel situated in the centre of the promenade. The beach is opposite the hotel and the main shopping street is directly behind and only minutes away from the theatre. We have a very limited spaced free car park within the hotel, the majority of parking is on street on the promenade (£1.50 per day low season £3.00 per day high season (correct at time of posting this message)). Badge holders have free unrestricted parking, except in the coach bays. Please feel free to contact the hotel for any further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chatsworth House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatsworth Hotel Llandudno
- Chatsworth House Hotel Llandudno, Wales