Having been at the Chatsworth Hotel on a coach trip last week I enjoyed it very much the room we had on the 3rd floor was fine it had obviously been renovated although the bathroom hadnt been and could have done with a new bathroom suite however the room was clean and we had fresh towels every day, the food was enjoyable although we had to choose our eveing meal at breakfast time and leave a slip on the table with whatever we wanted for dinner it gave us a choice of 3 main courses which were fine for me. The entertainment was good we stayed in for it most evenings and it was well attended. My only complaint was being changed from a 6pm dinner to a 7pm dinner on our last night and also a few of the young waiters that served the meals in the dining room should really try to look as though they did want to be there and not that we were keeping them from getting off home., otherwise it was good and we would definately go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Victorian hotel situated in the centre of the promenade. The beach is opposite the hotel and the main shopping street is directly behind and only minutes away from the theatre. We have a very limited spaced free car park within the hotel, the majority of parking is on street on the promenade (£1.50 per day low season £3.00 per day high season (correct at time of posting this message)). Badge holders have free unrestricted parking, except in the coach bays. Please feel free to contact the hotel for any further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Chatsworth House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatsworth Hotel Llandudno
- Chatsworth House Hotel Llandudno, Wales