I have to say Im very surprised at some of these reviews. We stayed here for a weekend ( myself , husband and 3 children and my in laws). As there are 5 of us in a family not many hotels do rooms for 5 people but this hotel couldn't of been more helpful ! They made up a room for 5 and it was lovely with plenty of room with a great Seaview. Reception staff were really helpful. The kids really enjoyed the pool which was lovely and clean. The bar staff served us with a smile and our breakfast in the morning was lovely. This hotel is in a ideal location right on the sea front with its own parking. All in all we had a great weekend and would recommend this hotel !!! We would go back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Victorian hotel situated in the centre of the promenade. The beach is opposite the hotel and the main shopping street is directly behind and only minutes away from the theatre. We have a very limited spaced free car park within the hotel, the majority of parking is on street on the promenade (£1.50 per day low season £3.00 per day high season (correct at time of posting this message)). Badge holders have free unrestricted parking, except in the coach bays. Please feel free to contact the hotel for any further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chatsworth House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatsworth Hotel Llandudno
- Chatsworth House Hotel Llandudno, Wales