My single room was probably the worst hotel room I have ever had . Very small and dark with a reject wardrobe from Ikea, with ill fitting doors and a cracked mirror, worn and ill fitting carpet, bed linen that was never meant for the bed it covered and a stained hand towel. I had to climb up a flight of stairs to reach the ensuite that was no better. The twin room my two sons shared was slightly better, but they too were not impressed. There were 2 good points. The old gentleman who seemed to be doing every job in the hotel sole handedly coped very well and we could not fault the breakfast . The rest was rubbish!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 2 star budget full service hotel in a central location we have a lift serving our main floors, car parking is available in the streets surrounding the hotel and is not restricted. Breakfast is substantial and is included in your rate. Direct bookings are welcome, please note we cannot cater for guests with pets, or for persons who have severe mobilty problems owing to space limitations. We are close to shops, cafes and pubs a regular bus service is available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Grand Ash reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Ash Hotel Llandudno
- Grand Ash Llandudno
- The Grand Ash Llandudno, Wales