We have just spent 5 nights at the Stella guest house and we couldn't have picked a better b+b.
Our hosts Dave and Carol are friendly and go out of their way to help with anything.
The room was excellent, comfy, spacious and clean. Breakfast was fantastic with a good selection of fruits on offer as well as cereal and the lovely cooked breakfast was made fresh to order. (special mention to the "waiter" Dave for his excellent service). The location of the Stella is good, just next to the tram stop for the Great Orme and central for all the local shops,bars and restraunts but quiet enough for a good nights sleep. We would recommend The Stella to family and friends without hesitation and would return again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and friendly Victorian Guest House close to the Sea and Town Centre (2min walk). Ideally situated next to the Tramway on the side of the Great Orme. All en-suite with superior decor and furnishings. 19" Flatscreen Colour TV with Freeview and complimentary beverage tray in each room. Free Wifi. Small private car park. We are a NON Smoking establishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stella Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Guest House Hotel Llandudno
- Stella Guest House Llandudno, Wales