My parents have just returned from a 4 night break to celebrate their Diamond Wedding.
What can I say- they absolutely loved it!. Carol & Dave were lovely & really looked after them during their stay. One nice touch was a phone call from them to let me know they had arrived safely.
They stayed in the superior room, which was gorgeous-my Mum said even with a king size bed, there was still enough room to have a dance! (Not sure if they did though, but you never know!)
The food was delicous, both breakfast & evening meals, and served to perfection. It must have been, because my Dad is a fussy eater! Even the weather was kind, with lovely sunshine -though I don't think Carol & Dave had anything to do with that!!
I would recomend to anyone!
Jane Jones - Horwich
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and friendly Victorian Guest House close to the Sea and Town Centre (2min walk). Ideally situated next to the Tramway on the side of the Great Orme. All en-suite with superior decor and furnishings. 19" Flatscreen Colour TV with Freeview and complimentary beverage tray in each room. Free Wifi. Small private car park. We are a NON Smoking establishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stella Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Guest House Hotel Llandudno
- Stella Guest House Llandudno, Wales