“An enjoyable week”
Review of St. Kilda Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Llandudno
St. Kilda Hotel
Ranked #32 of 60 Hotels in Llandudno
Pwani Mchangani, Tanzania
“An enjoyable week”
Reviewed 10 December 2011

This hotel is very clean, spacious bedroom, we had upgrade upon arrival , which was nice. Very nice pleasant staff. Food was plentyful, if not too much.
Nothing was too much trouble. Fixed time meals, 8.30am for breakfast, maybe a little late ! and 6.30pm for evening meal.

Room Tip: we were on the top floor at the back, lovely, no noise, lift to each floor
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Kalie P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Polish first
Bolton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 December 2011

We had a group visit, and gosh I really enjoyed it. When I just mentioned I did not have sea view I was moved without a moments hesitation.

I have travelled far and wide, and was really impressed with this hotels hospitality.

The main people I dealt with were Suzanne who was absolutely first class, along with Brian who enquired if everything was alright and could not do enough to help myself and our party with any queries.

Lovely warm atmosphere, home made scones,mince pies and warm mulled wine were some of the little extra,s thoroughly enjoyed.

Service and food were top notch and we only had to ask our table waiter or waitress and nothing was too much trouble.

I thought I would not enjoy this break too much, but how mistaken can you be!

Oh and did I mention the artists and of course Father Christmas and his elves!!

I,ll certainly remember this break fondly, thank you everyone at St Kilda,s it was very Special and so much fun.-Jackie

Room Tip: ask for sea view.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
4 Thank Jaqueline W
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 November 2011

When visiting St Kilda,I was very surprised at the lovely welcome i recieved.
Susan who gave the introduction to the hotel was very informative and polite.
The staff were extremely helpfull and the food was excellent,A spotless hotel and entertainment is recommended.
But the jewel in the crown is Brian,as recently widowed he made time for me and made me feel part of the hotel and not on my own even though he was so busy.
After talking to guests who frequently visit the hotel say that Brian allways makes them feel special and look forward to seeing him when they arrive.
well done to the proprietors of the hotel for getting this excellent experience a holiday to remember.
I will return again in antisipation of this experience.

Joan.B

Room Tip: A sea view room is recommended.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank Joan B
Warrington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 November 2011

The St Kilda is a very clean hotel. All the staff are very friendly, especially Brian who always has a laugh and a joke with you. The food was good. It was nice to be served breakfast rather than buffet style. The tea and scones on arrival are a nice touch. The entertainment was very good. Would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I think all rooms would be nice here. We had a standard rear double room which was excellent, and t...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank BessAlice
Stafford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 November 2011

This was the third visit to St Kilda for my husband and myself and we will definitely be going again. The hotel was spotless, the staff were friendly and the food was good. This is a hotel that many guests return to time and time again. Brian is always keen to help and have a laugh and a joke no matter how busy he may be. We are now saving up for another visit.

Room Tip: Sometimes a family room can be allocated to a couple, these are far more spacious
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank vivien_hunt
Stourbridge
Reviewed 7 October 2011

Stayed for 2 nights, half-board early October. Staff were very friendly and the hotel is comfortable.
However, the food at dinner was dreadful and nowhere near the £20/ person extra charged for half-board. One has to choose ones evening meal from a menu presented at breakfast time. This is along similar lines to hospitals and should have told us something. The ingredients were clearly sourced as cheaply as possible and very badly cooked. Perhaps this is because they appear to cater for coach parties.
The breakfasts were fine so one would certainly be OK on a B&B basis.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank TurbotTony
Gillingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 October 2011

Stayed at the St Kilda last week. With a party of 41 people. On arrival we had tea and scones. All the bags were taken to our rooms.
Breakfasts and evening meals were excellent. Staff were extremeley helpful and friendly.
Evening entertainment was also excellent. Would recommend this hotel and would go back there again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends