Stayed overnight with our two grown up sons. Welcoming, friendly and helpful: Ian and Margaret are great hosts - nothing is too much trouble. Ideal location: two minutes' walk to pier, Great Orme, cafes, restaurants and shops. Street parking easily found outside guest house when we visited (not sure about in high season?).
Everywhere was spotlessly clean, warm and comfortable. Rooms had all the usuals plus an eco friendly touch: teabags in a container, NOT in individual paper sachets, and liquid soap from a dispenser rather than wasteful tablets. In the bathroom, in addition to the usual shampoo, conditioner and shower gel (also in environmentally friendly dispensers) there were even 2 toothbrushes and toothpaste in case of emergencies!
Breakfasts were delicious, from locally sourced products (you choose what you would like the night before, so that it can be prepared ready for you) and even my son's milk and gluten intolerance was catered for (Thanks!).
For any insomniacs there was a huge selection of DVDs to choose from on the landing outside our room. Or you can browse the John Wayne and Mohammed Ali memorabilia scattered throughout (watch out for the Duke lurking in the bar - not sure about him!)
All this for only £56 per room! A lovely (but too short) stay. We'll be back - for longer next time!
Tip: Characters cafe/restaurant and Home Cookin' are nearby and are excellent (reservations STRONGLY advised!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Wales 4 star accommodation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Westbourne Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westbourne Hotel Llandudno
- Westbourne Guest House Llandudno, Wales