spent 3 nights in this Hotel which is situated near to the Great Orme which is great fro Fresh air and walking but also if your not so good on your legs you can reach summit by lovely old fashioned Tram ride or car! Lovely veiws from the top and well worth a visit- the resort is a lovely old fashioned place hardly touched but does boast a new retail park for shoppers with the usually big outlet shops but can be avoided if you wish- lovely big sweimming pool in centre and smashing promeade to walk or ride bikes on down to lovely Rhos on Sea- also only a stone throw is Conway castle which is worth a visit and stands magnificent as you approach- lovely place to spend a weekend- and hotel was clean, comfortable and made to feel welcome with a lovely wholesome full English breakfast served piping hot each morning0 recommend for a cheap w/e break
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Wales 4 star accommodation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Westbourne Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westbourne Hotel Llandudno
- Westbourne Guest House Llandudno, Wales