Spent a couple of days in llandudno, we stayed at the Westbourne guest house.it is a family run business and are very pleasant people.the rooms are well maintained and spotless. there are family rooms as well as double and single ones.i did notice a man with a guide dog so they will try and accommodate people with disabilities, witch is good to see . breakfast ranges from a full english, lite bites if not feeling hungry, cereals tea, coffee and juices.the guest house is a 5 minute walk to town centre for shops and bars and a 10 minute walk to the promenade so its in a good location. Would I stay there agajn YES.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Wales 4 star accommodation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Agoda so you can book your Westbourne Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westbourne Hotel Llandudno
- Westbourne Guest House Llandudno, Wales