“Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Osborne House

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Llandudno
Osborne House
Ranked #23 of 60 Hotels in Llandudno
“Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.”
Reviewed 26 May 2011

The hotel is beautiful. So tasteful and elegant. Wonderful attention to detail. I felt that nothing was to much trouble and felt very welcome. I was amazed at the facilities and little touches. And completely spellbound by the beauty that is Osborne House.

• Stayed May 2011
1 Thank Ha-monica

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Reviewed 17 May 2011

Me and my husband have stayed Here twice now and I think it is so romantic , the rooms are just beautiful you can sit by the fire after a lovely meal and then have a bath also lovely shower , then the best bit Is walking up the little steps to fall into a bed full of clouds , I felt like a princess , my husband said I disappeared In all the pillows , most heavenly bed I'n the world , great place if you want to treat your wife , bit expensive but worth it , I'm always nagging my husband if we can stay again !

• Stayed June 2010
1 Thank Clairlouisechan
north wales
Reviewed 11 May 2011

After a wonderful lunch here today - I have to strongly disagree with the last review.

I had home made pate and my steak was cooked to perfection with lovely vegetables. Then on to the deserts - judging by all of the other deserts I saw and my home made treacle tart - they are all to die for and all home made with quality ingredients.
This is fantasic value for money with a set meal deal and an excellent place to dine in llandudno.
The staff are also very obliging - perhaps the other reviewer was rude to the staff. They were all very nice to me.
You must visit here to get excellent food, service and value for money.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank westie6692
bury st edmunds
Reviewed 3 May 2011

Hi we had a family reunion meal there on Saturday night and were really looking forward to a lovely family meal. The first impressions were good and we were met by a lovely front of house young lady. But oh the food is average and also some very surly and argumentive staff!! We sent back a steak to the kitchen as asked for medium and it was clearly well done!! The chef argued that it was medium and sent it back out!!! The stroganoff was chewy and very oily. In all our party was very disappointed with the whole set up .You were railroaded for your table and there were far too many covers and people getting in the way . The reputation for this restaurant is questionable but I supose it is only one of a few restaurants in the area!! I have eaten at some outstanding restaurants where the food and service far suppased this one!! We will definatly not be returning to this one when we are next up in Wales!!!!

• Stayed May 2011
Leicester
Reviewed 21 April 2011

Atmospheric dining room is lit by candles on the walls (supplemented by chandliers of normal lights). Food was good, very nice Aussie Cabernet Sauvignon. Happy to recommend this restaurant.

• Stayed April 2011
2 Thank JulianLeicester
manchester, uk
Reviewed 28 March 2011

This is the second time we had dinner here, the first being approximately two years ago.

The food was reasonable but nothing outstanding, and not a great deal of imagination used. Unfortunately, the restaurant has delusions of grandeur. The staff are extremely surly, the young lady who seemed to be Maitre D, the only exception.

As there aren't many nice restaurants in Llandudno, there is pretty much a captive clientele . Most people there were raving about the food, and to be honest, it was evident they hadn't eaten anywhere remotely upmarket, as the night's experience was mediocre to say the least.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank huggies79
Caernarfon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 November 2010

stunning! we love Osborne house for lazy late lunches or early dinner but occasionally well very occasionally, twice in fact we have stayed over........when the champagne has been too tempting! The rooms, sorry suites are equisite and decadent, the beds are the most amazing and comfortable ever so luxurious and dreamy!

an amazing place!!!! food great, champagne scrumptious and rooms just wonderful!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple