“An excellent find!”
Review of Osborne House

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Llandudno
Osborne House
Ranked #24 of 60 Hotels in Llandudno
“An excellent find!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Booked to see Tom Jones in Colwyn Bay, so thought we'd make the most of the weekend and stay in Llanduddno. Surprisingly lots of the main hotels were full, so after lots of research found Osborne House. A luxury small hotel on the sea front. We were allocated the Top floor, Elise room. It was beautiful, with antiques, luxury fittings and a huge comfortable bed. The view was through a small window but it was still a lovely view. We opted to have breakfast in their sister hotel The Empire hotel, very nice. We dined on the Saturday in the Osborne restaurant, staff were very informative, attentive and the food delicious. Altogether a wonderful find and we would definitely stay here again. Loved it!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Gyros72

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Bangor, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We really loved Oswalsd's. The staff were friendly, the atmosphere and décor were really nice. Our food was tasty but we felt let down by the chips! This may seem like a small detail but with the other qualities the place has we expected hand cut or at least better quality. Unfortunately they were the cheapest frozen variety which tasted pretty bad. This didn't bother me too much, but my husband had ordered the fish and chips! It wouldn't put me off going back but I would urge the chef to try something else as it really let the whole meal down, I would have expected better chips at the end of the pier.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank M-MellyO
Manchester
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Had a fantastic meal at Osborne. All the staff were attentive and the food was of a good quality. The lounge is starting to look at bit dated so I hope this is addressed. All in all a great night out and will definitely be back!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
stoke on trent
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We had a brilliant time hotel staff where brilliant very clean loved having coffee and tea in the room plus ice breakfast in the room all veey nice evening meal lovely you could eat at the sister hotel which was nice we have just booked to go again in november that says it all and you have your own packing space

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Blackpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I stayed at Osborne House,21-26 July 2014.I have stayed for the last 4 yrs,and I must say I have never been disappointed.Jo and the team do a great job,I dined for the 4 nights of my stay,and tried different things off the 3 course menu,and I must say that I wasn't disappointed with any of it.It was all hot and served fairly quickly.Its always a pleasure to stay here,with Jo and the team,and I always make sure I leave an appropriate tip at the end of my stay.
Keep up the good work,and I hope to see you later in the year.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Agratefulguest
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Booked table - had to wait over 15 mins for our cocktails (think they were looking how to make them on you tube). Some of the starters were very poor. Wine waiter knew nothing about the wine. Had to repeatedly chase staff for service and sea bass was seriously over peppered. Charged for items we did not have. Chef then walked/strutted out of kitchen leaving for the night in his baseball cap and carrying his dirty chef whites, dumping them behind the bar. Seriously bad - and the decor cannot paste over appalling service and poor food. Needs new management, a new chef. Osbornes cannot cash the cheques it currently writes. Cracked glasses, 6 different people looking after us, NO! Having food served hot is not good food. Raise your game or go under - it's insulting.

Stayed July 2014
4 Thank DARDOW40
Evesham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We ate here for my husbands' birthday on the recommendation of Hannah and Scott at Lawton Court. We're so pleased they did. Lovely decor, excellent service and a truly wonderful meal. Nothing was too much trouble and the food was all piping hot and really delicious. We had just finished our desserts when we saw a lady approaching our table with a birthday cake for my husband, arranged it appears by Scott. Such a thoughtful touch. Thanks to everyone for making his birthday one he won't forget.

Stayed July 2014