“weekend get together”

Ranked #14 of 144 Llandudno B&B and Inns
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“weekend get together”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Would highly recommend this guesthouse spent 2 nights with friends had a fantastic time, Martin and Jan very good hosts nothing too much trouble, lovely bright clean rooms and fantastic cooked breakfast will definitely be going back.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Slovak first
Blackpool
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Second visit for me. You will not be disappointed with the quality of service and friendly repartee. Martin will ensure that your breakfast should preclude the need for any top up during the day. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank David B
Gainsborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I stayed here for 9 nights over a three week period. I chose No 9 as my normal B&B was closed for holidays and was certainly not disappointed. During my first night I was in a single room which was small but clean and had everything required. There was a small problem with the shower in terms of controlling the temperature but for the remaining period I was in doubles where everything was very good.
Martin is a great host and nothing was too much trouble. The breakfasts were excellent even though I never went for the full breakfast as work might then have been a problem!!
I said I would skip breakfast one morning as I had to leave early but Martin still did it earlier. Much appreciated.
There is parking on the street and every night I managed to park but even if you cannot get on Chapel Street there is plent of parking nearby. It is very conveniently located for the main street shops and restaurants.
I would stay again and definitely recommend it

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Rex B
wales
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We had to stay over night in Llandudno and were trying to make a choice for the overnight stay. We were lucky to decide on Number 9. The welcome that we had was very warm and friendly the room that we were shown to ticked all the boxes that we had. If we had not found a good pub to visit we could have retired to our room to watch a good film, Martin has a great collection of dvds to choose from. Everything about the room and bathroom was great, clean and well furnished. To finish off our stay we enjoyed one of the best breakfasts that we have ever had, no more food needed that day until we arrived home for supper.On our next visit to Llandudno we wouldn't trust to luck and ring before to make sure that we can enjoy Martins hospitality again.Come on Martin we would not be surprised at all if you came out on top on Three In A Bed!!!

Room Tip: book in advance.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Guildford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Had a lovely stay here, with all my seaside memories flooding back. Comfortable clean and pleasant surroundings made for a relaxing time and a knockout breakfast to send me on my way. I would highly recommend this place if you want a genuinely authentic seaside guesthouse that's on top of its game.

Passes un Bon weekend chez ' Number 9 '. Tres agreeable, Bon cuisine (petit dejeuner par excellence), un vrai example de la vacances traditionel pour la region depuis Royaume Uni ete un grande pays. Une aventure nostalgique a la bonne prix et genial !

Spitze, Ein sehr gutes beispeil der ferien gasthof Des Britishes Reichs period. Mann Kann der geschite erfahren mit wenig kosten und in sicherheit. Nette leute, kein stress. Happy holidays!

Room Tip: Book early and inform them of everything you expect and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Runcorn, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I have been staying here for several months as working in llandudno. Martin and jan are brilliant hosts. The B and B is spotless the breakfast amazing I would recommend this B and B to everyone the best I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: All rooms fab
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
bebington
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Stayed here last night whilst visiting my partner who has been working away and is also staying at the Guest house for the past 2 weeks. Martin and Jan are two of the most friendly B&B people ever. Room was beautiful and really homely. Both made me feel very welcome and extremely easy to talk to and very funny. Breakfast was massive and extremely tasty! Would recomend this Guest house to everyone.

Thanks to Mart and Jan for a great stay!

• Stayed December 2013