“lovely weekend”
Review of No. 9 Guest House

No. 9 Guest House
Ranked #17 of 146 Llandudno B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Our weekend here was lovely ,the hosts are friendly and welcoming .The room was clean and comfortable..The position of the B&B is central to everything bars and restaurants..And finally the breakfast was brillant .... huge and piping hot

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I can't tell you how impressed my wife and I were of No 9. The landlord was so welcoming and friendly. I will have no hesitation in staying there again and hope to book soon. The breakfast was enormous and well cooked. I can not think of a negative thing about No 9. The room was comfortable and very clean and tidy.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tim B
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Great place to spend long weekend even in winter.It was our first time in Wales.It was our second B&B so far,but this one was so different.Guys are so friendly,food is great,rooms are good size.Coming next time in summer

Room Tip: Any room is great size.Depends how many of u are going to stay
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Would highly recommend this guesthouse spent 2 nights with friends had a fantastic time, Martin and Jan very good hosts nothing too much trouble, lovely bright clean rooms and fantastic cooked breakfast will definitely be going back.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Second visit for me. You will not be disappointed with the quality of service and friendly repartee. Martin will ensure that your breakfast should preclude the need for any top up during the day. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank David B
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I stayed here for 9 nights over a three week period. I chose No 9 as my normal B&B was closed for holidays and was certainly not disappointed. During my first night I was in a single room which was small but clean and had everything required. There was a small problem with the shower in terms of controlling the temperature but for the remaining period I was in doubles where everything was very good.
Martin is a great host and nothing was too much trouble. The breakfasts were excellent even though I never went for the full breakfast as work might then have been a problem!!
I said I would skip breakfast one morning as I had to leave early but Martin still did it earlier. Much appreciated.
There is parking on the street and every night I managed to park but even if you cannot get on Chapel Street there is plent of parking nearby. It is very conveniently located for the main street shops and restaurants.
I would stay again and definitely recommend it

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rex B
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We had to stay over night in Llandudno and were trying to make a choice for the overnight stay. We were lucky to decide on Number 9. The welcome that we had was very warm and friendly the room that we were shown to ticked all the boxes that we had. If we had not found a good pub to visit we could have retired to our room to watch a good film, Martin has a great collection of dvds to choose from. Everything about the room and bathroom was great, clean and well furnished. To finish off our stay we enjoyed one of the best breakfasts that we have ever had, no more food needed that day until we arrived home for supper.On our next visit to Llandudno we wouldn't trust to luck and ring before to make sure that we can enjoy Martins hospitality again.Come on Martin we would not be surprised at all if you came out on top on Three In A Bed!!!

Room Tip: book in advance.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple