“fantastic”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have made this my local now for cake and coffee, really friendly staff and lovely relaxed atmosphere. Never too busy unlike the Mostyn Street cafes. Food delicious. Definitely worth seeking out but hope it doesn't get too busy now!

2  Thank seren0202

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Walked past and saw there fabulous selection of homemade cakes in the windows and looked Devine. Was pleased to see a selection of slimming world meals on there menu. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Definitely worth a visit down the back streets.

1  Thank Maxine G
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I poped In here with my brother on our lunch breaks because its just round the corner, I chose the all day breakfast and it was great everything was just how I liked it and portion wise it was perfect. All the staff were so friendly and happy which is nice to see compared to some places in llandudno. I am definitely coming back in on a few more lunch breaks.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

We visited the cafe several times when in Llandudno and have recommended it to family and friends! Food is delicious especially the carrot cake! Staff are wonderful, very helpful and couldn't do enough for us. Ignore the bad reviews, defiantly worth a visit!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

This is my second visit to Devine and the welcome was the same as the first,the food I thought was even better then the first visit as the lady's only opened the place two day before my first visit,my wife had the scampi after they brought it to the table I wish I had ordered the same but I wasn't disappointed with what they gave me,my daughter had to have a selection of cakes as they looked DEVINE just like the place itself,will be going back for the service and smiles.