“Fabulous place!!”

DeVine
Ranked #66 of 205 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

We were looking for a nice, quiet place to eat in llandudno - everywhere was so busy but luckily for us we found this place just around the corner off mostyn street - not too busy and very relaxing atmosphere! I had the bacon and brie panini which was absolutely delicious - great portion size too! I couldn't resist the strawberry scones after my meal, they look so tempting in the window!! The service was fab!! If your looking for a relaxed and friendly place to eat with decent food for a decent price, i highly recommend going to devine!!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Lowri-89

North Wales
“Great value tasty food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

Found a real gem in Llandudno, ordered the omelette, lovely and tasty, portions ample and great value for money, would highly recommend

Llandudno, United Kingdom
“Fab”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

My mates and I had some drinks and fab cakes.
The Choice was amazing.
I had fresh cream homemade chocolate cake, was gorgeous.
Friends had the fab homemade scones.
We will definately be back

Visited July 2014
Conwy, Wales, United Kingdom
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

The food we ordered came very fast and was delicious, It filled me up but I just couldn't say no to the amount of lovely cake out on display and ended up eating a homemade scone! I would highly recommend going as the food quietly is amazing and the prices a great! Will be going again :)

North Wales
“Nice find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Very impressed, nice simple food done well.

Sometimes you just want friendly service and simple food done well - didn't know what I fancied landed here and ordered Omelette and Chips, omelette was light and fluffy a good size and the chips that came with it were perfect home-made chips, not skinny fries or soggy wedges!

Can't even remember what the other half had although I know she liked it there as well!

Will be going back for sure