“Great service!”

The Looking Glass Ice Cream Parlour
Ranked #2 of 205 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I want to thank the ladies at Looking Glass for their help today! I had 30 children on a school trip who had suffered a bad journey when our bus broke down! I was looking to treat the children on a low budget and the staff were so helpful and friendly and provided us with a generous amount of ice cream! It made our day, thank you!

3 Thank CazM50

“Lovely new addition to Llandudno ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner visited here recently for an ice cream. The flavours were fantastic, so many to choose from, new and exciting flavours. I had a apricot croissant cone which was lovely, unusual but that's what made me want to try it! My partner had a crepe which he thoroughly enjoyed. We chose to eat out as the weather was good. Prices were just as I thought they would be. I would love yo return and sit in next time. The decor is Alice in wonderland themed.
All in all I enjoyed my visit, but next time Id like to see smiley staff, proper ice cream scoops and clean glass where the ice cream was being served from.
Not negative criticism just making sure you're aware that it's small things like that, that people pick up on.
Keep up the new flavours, can't wait to return to see what you have next time

1 Thank ErinLCx
UK
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

We were in Llandudno for four days and were driven to find somewhere inside to have a ice cream out of reach of the swooping seagulls. We were very fortunate to find The Looking Glass. It's run by a very enthusiastic couple and staff and was a wonderful experience. Whether its ice cream in a cone, in a tub, with waffles, or crepes you will find it all here and very delicious it is too.
We hear a lot of bad things about young people these days but it was very refreshing to meet this couple and experience their enthusiasm and drive. Good luck to them they deserve to do very well.
Don't miss visiting them, it should be law that everyone must visit. We did every day.
Twenty four flavours that change frequently, it's a really must visit sort of place.

1 Thank Malc333
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
“Best Ice Cream I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Im not a huge ice cream fan, but i ended up trying 5 different flavours at the Looking Glass! They make it all in house, which is pretty rare to come by and I love the fact they encourage people to suggest new flavours to add to their menus via social media.
I think it has to be the best Ice Cream I've ever had and it is a shame it is so far away from where I live! Look forward to returning soon.

1 Thank Lloyd M
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“best ice cream ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

we went in by chance what a wonderful selection of ice creams, the service was very good as well, and the coffee is the best in Llandudno.not to be missed.

1 Thank edwin h