“A good sized portion of heaven!”

The Looking Glass Ice Cream Parlour
Ranked #2 of 209 Restaurants in Llandudno
Colne, United Kingdom
“A good sized portion of heaven!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

What a find! it was the best we have been to in many many years. Most serve the superbly looking ice cream delights but this was the first one I struggled to finish! I did though!!

Its the first in the UK I have been to in 20 years that uses cream and not the tinned squirty cream that's pretty much fake cream but advertised as real cream. Well done!

There was a smile on everyone's face and it was well worth a visit and we would go again and recommend it as the ice cream parlour to go to.

The staff were extra helpful and gave us extra cream free or charge and the prices were £5-7 a bargain for a good sized portion of heaven.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Showme2014

Abergele, Wales, United Kingdom
“Where else can you find specialised ice cream on a Sunday evening!?”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Every visit to Llandudno now includes a visit to this amazing, fresh and fantastic ice cream parlour, the staff are so friendly, the chef always on hand and always to open to suggestions or recipe ideas.

The dulche de leche is fantastic and inspired by a dessert from the other side of the world.

Now, please excuse me, my amazing banana split had arrived and I can't wait to dig in. Thank you so much, please become a permanent establishment of Llandudno. Would love to bring more custom here for years to come.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Markseddon82
Rhos on sea
“delicious”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I Had waffles and ice cream which was delicious but a bit expensive! The staff were friendly and overall i enjoyed my visit.

1 Thank Bethwillis31
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Fantastic flavours of the mad hatter”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Wow o Wow what a ice cream parlour this is, i love anything to do with Alice in Wonderland and mix it with all the flavours of ice cream you can think of, and its a mix made in Wonderland. Was only going to have a small ice cream but ended up with a sundae instead which cost £5.95 which i think was a bargain it was massive and the ice cream was amazing. A great place to chill when at the seaside, you must check this place out next time your in Llandudno.

5 Thank jessimo
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great service!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I want to thank the ladies at Looking Glass for their help today! I had 30 children on a school trip who had suffered a bad journey when our bus broke down! I was looking to treat the children on a low budget and the staff were so helpful and friendly and provided us with a generous amount of ice cream! It made our day, thank you!

3 Thank CazM50