“not to be missed!!”

Ranked #3 of 212 Restaurants in Llandudno
London, United Kingdom
“not to be missed!!”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Llandudno is a place of paradoxes. it's a popular holiday destination full of young families whilst being renowned for its older retired population. So whilst the run-of-the-mill eateries and food stops struggle to cater for both and keep prices to the expectations of the discerning public, it's refreshing and invigorating to see a bright young establishment full of vigour and keen to please. The service staff are smiley and courteous and the environ is happy, in a word. So to the main course - the ice cream. I understand it's made on the premises and ideas are sought from the public. So it comes as no surprise that, whilst you can munch on the traditional kinds, there are, indeed some innovative flavours that tantalise. I'm from London so i was extremely pleasantly surprised with the quality of the ice cream and the variety. My only regret is that i only managed to find it on the last day of my visit, otherwise i would've been there every day.

4 Thank Mike B

Llandudno, Wales, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best ice cream in llandudno.”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

My 1st trip advisor review was always going to be 5*. I've been a chef for nearly 21 years so I'd like to think I know my way around good quality fresh homemade food and looking glass ticks all the boxes. Simply the best ice cream in llandudno. I had homemade waffle with Nutella ice cream 10 out of 10 for taste and presentation can't wait to come back think I,ll be a regular here for a long time.

1 Thank Kevin R
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Wonderful ice-cream!”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We visited The Looking Glass four times during our week stay in Llandudno. The range of ice creams that changed daily were made on the premises and were delicious. Flavours included, nutella, pomegranate and blueberry, salted caramel, banana and custard - I could go on! The service was great as was the Alice themed surroundings.Our young two daughters absolutely loved it!

“Out of this World”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Everyone, it is a simple statement, you all have to go here. This place has the best icecrram in the world, we should know we tried enough in our time. The range of flavours is extreme, they even make grapefruit, which is omg. If you want you can get waffels,pancakes, and milkshakes, just heaven, a gem of a find this. Mix in the pashion of the owners, you know you are in a special place. Thanks guys, made my day, Mike of Swansea

1 Thank mike1911
“Yummy”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent service, gorgeous ice cream (I highly recommend the salted caramel). Only one suggestion, may be work on the bathrooms now that you are up and running.