All reviewssnowdon suitefirst classquiet streetsmall fridgeexcellent hostsfew minutes walkno hesitation in recommendingnothing is too much troublebreakfast was excellentwarm welcomefeel very welcomeb bslocal producehome from homebiscuitsmany thanksbed and breakfast
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We spent two nights here recently. We were warmly greeted by our host, Mike who offered us some tea and a cookie. His wife Diane joined us and a map was brought out about where we were and what to do. Great suggestions for meals. Room was spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent with Mike serving and Diane doing the cooking. Diane came out to check on us and see if we were satisfied. She sat and talked to us.
I would highly recommend a stay here. The town is lovely and so is Adcote.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JohnG6613
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I can not rate this property highly enough. Mike and Diane the owners are fantastically attentive, organised, welcoming, knowledgable and professional. Absolutely nothing is too much trouble.

The room in which we stayed, the Snowdon suite, was very spacious, well equipped and immaculately clean. The bed was large and very comfortable.

Breakfast was amazing !! Plenty of choice, very filling, very tasty and cooked to your requirements.

The property is in a fantastic location and is well within walking distance of all the local attractions and amenities.

A return visit will certainly be on the cards !!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank David H
Michael D, Owner at Adcote House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you for your super review of your recent stay with us, and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your time in Llandudno. We hope that we can welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Mike and Diane welcomed us with a cuppa and a chat which made for a lovely start to another stay.
Our room was the Conwy Suite, a large double room with a four poster bed and a comfortable sitting area. There was a TV/DVD, a fridge and a well stocked hospitality tray, the shower in the en-suite was of a good size.
The delicious breakfast was an excellent start to the day. There was a good variety of fruit and cereal at the self service table followed by your choice of cooked breakfast or a wonderful vegetarian Muffin alternative.
Having visited many times and seen the quality maintained, I would highly recommend Adcote house.

Room Tip: Go for the rooms classed as suites, they are more spacious
2  Thank parkyman

Thank you for your kind comments about your stay with us, and we're very happy that this visit was enjoyable as previous ones. We're very pleased that you find we continue to maintain the quality we always strive to achieve, and we look forward to welcoming you for another visit very soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Though I have visited Llandudno previously, it was the first time that I have stayed at Adcote House. I booked two rooms, one for my wife and I and the other for our friends for a three night stay and we all enjoyed every minute at this perfect B&B. The warmest of greetings from Mike and Diane was genuinely maintained throughout our stay and in addition to the clean tidy rooms with ample space, we enjoyed a perfectly cooked full breakfast each morning. Nothing was to much for our always obliging hosts who helped sort out the parking and readily gave us all sorts of useful advice and information for travelling around the area, such as bus routes, stop locations and timetables. I cannot thank them enough for helping to make our stay so enjoyable. This guest house is also ideally located for all the attractions in Llandudno and I would recommend it to anyone and I look forward to return again in the not too distant future.

2  Thank Ian M

Thank you for your kind review of your recent visit to Llandudno and your stay with us. We're very happy that you found everything to your satisafaction, and that you feel you can recommend us to other visitors. We hope that we can look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This was our fifth visit to Llandudno, but our first stay at Adcote House. I have to say I have never, ever stayed at a better establishment. Diane and Mike go the extra mile in looking after their guests. They sort out your parking, provide you with a wealth of information about Llandudno and are so professional in the way they run Adcote House. Two really nice, friendly people.

Their beautiful B&B is centrally located and convenient for all of Llandudno's attractions. The rooms are very comfortable, spotlessly clean, and beautifully decorated. One couldn't wish for a better breakfast, with locally sourced, delicious ingredients. I have never stayed anywhere that has a better selection of books or DVDs for the use of guests.

Can't wait to visit again.

We went for a trip on an old restored double deck London 999 Routemaster bus that operates three times daily from outside Llandudno pier. I would certainly recommend it. The trip takes about an hour around the local countryside passing Rhos-On-Sea, with a short fifteen minute stop to visit a very ancient chapel. The owner of the bus has done a marvelous job in restoring the vehicle and deserves to succeed with his venture.

3  Thank Staffsgreg