We booked this B&B based mainly on tripadvisor feedback. Unfortunately nobody was at reception when we arrived and we pressed the call bell twice before somebody arrived after 12 minutes (with no apology) which i feel is a little too long when you are waiting to check in. The rooms was perfectly fine and great having a separate little room for the kids bunk beds gave us the opportunity to put the TV on without waking the kids! breakfast was really excellent and would would stay again, just shame about first impressions and having to wait so long to check in,.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunnyside is a friendly, family run 20 bedroom Guest Accommodation in Victorian Llandudno. Situated below the Great Orme and surrounded by all the attractions of Victorian Llandudno. The Sunnyside is the ideal location for your North Wales break, holiday or adventure.The Sunnnyside has a light and welcoming restaurant serving a comprehensive breakfast choice, also our warm and comfortable lounge is ideal for relaxing with a drink from our small bar area in reception. The Sunnyside boasts 20 individually decorated rooms all of which have en-suite bathroom facilities, include colour television and tea and coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Expedia, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your The Sunnyside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnyside Hotel Llandudno
- The Sunnyside Llandudno, Wales