3rd or 4th time staying here , working close by in Kinmel Bay .Every time I've stayed they have looked after me here . All the rooms seem to be having a upgrade , not sure why as they seemed more than fine to me , very plush .Sheets and bed are very nice indeed .Breakfast great with large selection , have to ask for small porridge now or so big no room for poached eggs and crispy bacon .Great spot for town , and have all ways found off road parking out side.
so after 4th stay I can say worth a visit .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunnyside is a friendly, family run 20 bedroom Guest Accommodation in Victorian Llandudno. Situated below the Great Orme and surrounded by all the attractions of Victorian Llandudno. The Sunnyside is the ideal location for your North Wales break, holiday or adventure.The Sunnnyside has a light and welcoming restaurant serving a comprehensive breakfast choice, also our warm and comfortable lounge is ideal for relaxing with a drink from our small bar area in reception. The Sunnyside boasts 20 individually decorated rooms all of which have en-suite bathroom facilities, include colour television and tea and coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Sunnyside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnyside Hotel Llandudno
- The Sunnyside Llandudno, Wales