“ace dident want to go”
Review of Can-y-Bae

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Llandudno
Can-y-Bae
Ranked #5 of 60 Hotels in Llandudno
Reviewed 27 October 2011

It was a really warm welcome. when we got to the room and i was unpacking i noticed little things that make it look a bit better just because im sad haha. its like the sugar isent all mixed up you have your brown and your white not mixed and it was all very well presented. and when you go for dinner or brekfast michael is very atentive and helpfull and the food is better then some restraunts that we have been in. Michael and dave are a good laught to talk to in the lounge.
had an amazing stay every one should go :D

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank shrimp_101

Reviewed 27 October 2011

I booked for 1 night during late October based on previous reviews on here. I was not disappointed!!

I arrived at approximately 9.00pm after a long journey from Cardiff and received a wonderful, warm welcome. I was quickly taken to my room (and my bags were carried!!) and was pleased to receive a room overlooking the sea. The room itself was spotless and there was great attention to detail to ensure a comfortable stay - nice touches included mineral water and a more than adequate supply of tea / coffee - The mint imperials in the room were a nice touch also - its these little things that make the difference!

The bed was comfortable and had a great nights sleep! The bathroom was immaculate, beautifully appointed with lovely, soft, fluffy towels!!

As I arrived late, all I wanted to so was have a reviving drink so I made my way to the bar - again, beautifully appointed with a good range of drinks - I enjoyed my couple of hours there!

Breakfast the next morning was perfect - wonderfully presented with good, locally sourced products - nothing was too much trouble!

All in all, a wonderful stay. To put this in context, I travel a lot and have high expectations (I normally stay in Hilton properties as I am a Hilton Honors Diamond member) - Can y Bae did not disappoint and will be returning soon as 1 night was not long enough!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank CCVale
Reviewed 27 October 2011

Spent a lovely week-end with Michael and Dave to celebrate a friend's birthday. The welcome, accomodation, food and service ws exactly as described by friends... brilliant! We will have to return as we failed to see anything on our tram ride... the cloud descended just as we left the station! We had planned a gentle walk down but were even discouraged from that as visibity was so bad! Good excuse to enjoy some more of that legendary hospitality

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank JFandVB
Reviewed 26 October 2011

Had a superb break in Llandudno. Michael and Dave gave us a great welcome, Food and facilities were excellant.

Thanks Michael and Dave we will be back.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Colin B
Reviewed 26 October 2011

We stayed one night, en route from Anglesey to Yorkshire, based on the tripadvisor recommendation. Our expectations were therefore high but we were not disappointed at all. It is indeed a welcoming , relaxed and very well run establishment , representing very good value. Michael was very hospitable and the breakfast was outstanding. We would not hesitate to return.

Room Tip: Room 14 , a twin with lovely sea view ,was well equipped and comfortable but a on the small side.
1  Thank Culturevulture_8
Reviewed 24 October 2011

I have just returned from another wonderfully relaxing break at this lovely hotel. As always the welcome we received was warm and friendly and the service and food were second to none. We did not visit the theatre this time but after a delicious evening meal were happy to spend a relaxing evening in the bar with David and Michael who are fabulous hosts and kept us well entertained.

I would thoroughly recommend this charming hotel to anyone wishing to stay in a clean, comfortable and convenient location - just a short stroll away from both the town and the theatre, and with lovely views over the bay there is something to suit everyone!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are finished to a very high standard and the rooms at the front of the hotel have s...
1  Thank AnitaWorcestershire
Reviewed 22 October 2011

Just returned from a two night stay. Everywhere was spotless and I can understand why room 15 is so popular. The first floor sea view is spectacular. Only had breakfast which was of a very high standard.
The owners Dave and Michael could not do enough for you. In fact it was raining very heavily on the first night and after I asked Dave about the Indian restaurant I fancied, he acually took us there in his car. His opinion on the 'Asian Indian Restaurant' was spot on. It was fantastic food.
No complaints whatsoever. keep up the good work.

Also, check out what is on at the theatre, which is only a short stroll away.

Room Tip: Room 15 is very spacious with a massive window overlooking the bay. Just lovely.
1  Thank GOLFER54WARRINGTON