“Wonderful”
Review of Can-y-Bae

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Llandudno
Can-y-Bae
Ranked #5 of 60 Hotels in Llandudno
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 16 November 2011

Relaxing, comfortable, excellent food. David and Michael go out of their way to help.
Stay in for the evening meal and there’s still time to stroll to the theatre.

Room Tip: Rooms overlook the sea to the front and the town to the rear.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (216)
shropshire
Reviewed 16 November 2011

We only stayed one night for a concert but it was like meeting old friends. The atmosphere was great as soon as we walked in. The food was good and company fabulous.Would definateley stay again !!

Room Tip: Room overlooking sea ,Fabulous!
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 13 November 2011

My wife and I stayed here in September 2011 on our Europe and UK trip with a beautiful room overlooking the sea. Michael and David are superb hosts who advised us on sites we should visit, and restaurants to dine at. Very hard to leave such a nice place with great hosts.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Evan H
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 10 November 2011

The ambiance, food, hospitality, and comfort were outstanding. If I ever return to Wales, I will begin my visit at this lovely seaside resort and stay at this delightful B&B which overlooks the sea. Michael and David are superb, professional hosts who made my stay perfect.

Room Tip: (no swimming pool--accidentally clicked it)
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank MaxineC607
Llandudno, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 November 2011

As a solo traveler for buisness it is fab to find somewhere to stay were you feel so at home Micheal and David can not do enough to help you and make your stay enjoyable although I do tend to leave a few pounds heavier as the food is so good!!!!!!!!!. Thank you

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Huddersfield
Reviewed 4 November 2011

I organised a weeks holiday for 19 members of the Yorkshire Westminster Club in September 2011. From my first telephone call to Michael I found that nothing was too much trouble in making our holiday a success. Michael arranged for a private coach firm to take us out on two full day excursions to Snowden and Angelsey. He also organised a visit to the wonderful theatre for us. Rooms were spotless and comfortable, Breakfast had plenty of choice, and dinners well worth the cost with service always with a smile and a real sence of humour. All members of our party were delighted with every aspect of the hotel. I would come here again if I was returning to Llandudno and have recommended Can-Y-Bae to several people since our stay there.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank John M
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 October 2011

From the moment I stepped through the doors of the Can-y-Bae, I felt like a special customer. Judging from the smiles on the faces of the other guests, they felt the same too. Nothing is too much trouble for the hosts Michael and David. The Food is of excellent quality and is locally sourced. I had both breakfast and dinner on both the nights I stayed and haven't had such a beautifully cooked piece of Plaice in a very long time. The food really is of restaurant quality. Gordon Ramsey look and learn!!
The room I had was warm, beautifully decorated and very comfortable. I had the deepest sleep I've had in many a year.
I shall be back in the Spring for sure.

Room Tip: Room 15 or Room 23 have the best views of Llandudno bay.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled solo