“lovely” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #28 of 150 Llandudno B&B and Inns
Creweunited Kingdom
“lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

The wife and I stayed here for the weekend and what as lovely place we stayed in room 4 a bay window room with lovely sea view the room was really clean,a nice comfy bed.the brekkie was really nice cooked just right I could not find fault with this place I would highly recommend this place we will definitely go again

Room Tip: Room 4 real nice with lovely seas views
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank beemermanCrewe

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Mumbles, Wales
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I booked this hotel at short notice, when I discovered that I had to attend a conference in Llandudno. I am always worried when I haven't researched accommodation, but I needn't have worried, the place was small, clean and very friendly - with a great breakfast!

It was a flying visit, but I will happily stay here again - the owners were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble

Room Tip: Sea facing rooms are the best choice. Remember that parking on the road outside is free between 4pm...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Newbridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Stayed at this B&B for work and it was an absolute pleasure. Had a fantastic sea view of Llandudno and the room was perfect. Hayden was by far one of the most pleasant owners I have ever met and was most helpful with a wicked sense of humour. Recommended a fantastic Chinese to eat that night . The room itself was modern, immaculate and so was the ensuite too . In fact can honestly say was by far the best nights sleep I have had for a long while, perhaps it was the sea air and the walk along the wonderful promenade before dinner that did it. I have decided I am definitely bringing the family back in the bit too distant for a much longer stay so can stay there for pleasure and explore North Wales further with our daughter. Breakfast was lovely too. Will be recommending this B&B to all my contacts who come to North Wales as it was perfect.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank emma v
Warwick, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Myself and my husband have just returned from a long weekend at the Promenad Hotel (16-18th May) Vanessa and Hayden are extremely welcoming and helpful pointing us in the direction of some very nice places to eat. We stayed in the 'family room' on the top floor, room and en-suite very clean, tea and coffee facilities, brilliant view of the sea front and very peaceful and quiet.
Great choice for breakfast the full English was brilliant. Parking directly outside the hotel along the prom and we were lucky to have a free pass from the hotel (although it is only £3 per day).
Highly recommend a must if we go to Llandudno again for the weekend.

Room Tip: Family Room large room very quiet
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Deborah H
Harrogate, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Myself and my husband stayed for two nights at the Promenad Hotel over Easter. We had a warm welcome from the owner and we loved his sense of humour. The room was lovely with a sea view and was very clean and tastefully decorated. Delicious breakfast. Would recommend and stay again if we were in that neck of the woods. Not been to Llandudno for 40 years plus but was very impressed by how unspoilt it is, clean and plenty to do.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank janet a
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for two nights.
The hotel is well situated on the promenade and with easy access to all the shops and restaurants in the town centre just round the corner.
Parking is excellent right outside the hotel and the very courteous proprietor gave us a free pass so we did not have to pay any charges...even though it was minimal.
The room (4) was a first floor bay window overlooking the sea. A good size room with all facilities en suite.
A very well maintained property.
Breakfast was absolutely perfect.
I initially looked at the Premier Inn but for the little bit extra we paid at The Promenad and for its location it was certainly worth the money and we got the best room in the hotel.
I recommend you certainly should consider The Promenad if in Llandudno.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank yoda9133
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

My wife and I are regulars in Llandudno and this has to be the best place we've stayed. We went for our anniversary and with views overlooking the sea it was romantic and perfect. The staff were very courteous and unintrusive, breakfast was great and it's ideally located for the beach and nearby Great Orme.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple