“Walked in to book room in May ”
Review of Promenad

Promenad
Ranked #27 of 146 Llandudno B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Was over the mood that they was 2 rooms available in May, looking forward to stopping, me and my boyfriend stop here two years ago, lovely service and a lovely place to stop and not to far from anything and lovely views. Bedrooms were clean and tidy beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was lovely can't wait to stop again x ........ Stop here now lovely service like always lovely owners

Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Wayne C

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I cannot recommend this B&B highly enough, which is why we return time and time again. Classy decor in keeping with it's listed building status, rooms are very comfortable and kept immaculate. Excellent breakfast, perfect size, great quality produce and cooked well. Free on road parking permits are available on a first come first served basis. Space availability has never been an issue and even without a permit you cannot complain at the parking tariff which is extremely good value for money. The owners extend a warm friendly welcome and it is for all of the reasons above we will continue to return!

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Booked the Promenad based on the reviews
Have to say that we enjoyed the accommodation although it was a little bit dated
Owners very friendly and pleasant.
One of the best full Welsh breakfasts ive ever had.
Despite the wobbly tables.
Would recommend to anyone

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The wife and I stayed here for the weekend and what as lovely place we stayed in room 4 a bay window room with lovely sea view the room was really clean,a nice comfy bed.the brekkie was really nice cooked just right I could not find fault with this place I would highly recommend this place we will definitely go again

Room Tip: Room 4 real nice with lovely seas views
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beemermanCrewe
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I booked this hotel at short notice, when I discovered that I had to attend a conference in Llandudno. I am always worried when I haven't researched accommodation, but I needn't have worried, the place was small, clean and very friendly - with a great breakfast!

It was a flying visit, but I will happily stay here again - the owners were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble

Room Tip: Sea facing rooms are the best choice. Remember that parking on the road outside is free between 4pm...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Stayed at this B&B for work and it was an absolute pleasure. Had a fantastic sea view of Llandudno and the room was perfect. Hayden was by far one of the most pleasant owners I have ever met and was most helpful with a wicked sense of humour. Recommended a fantastic Chinese to eat that night . The room itself was modern, immaculate and so was the ensuite too . In fact can honestly say was by far the best nights sleep I have had for a long while, perhaps it was the sea air and the walk along the wonderful promenade before dinner that did it. I have decided I am definitely bringing the family back in the bit too distant for a much longer stay so can stay there for pleasure and explore North Wales further with our daughter. Breakfast was lovely too. Will be recommending this B&B to all my contacts who come to North Wales as it was perfect.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank emma v
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Myself and my husband have just returned from a long weekend at the Promenad Hotel (16-18th May) Vanessa and Hayden are extremely welcoming and helpful pointing us in the direction of some very nice places to eat. We stayed in the 'family room' on the top floor, room and en-suite very clean, tea and coffee facilities, brilliant view of the sea front and very peaceful and quiet.
Great choice for breakfast the full English was brilliant. Parking directly outside the hotel along the prom and we were lucky to have a free pass from the hotel (although it is only £3 per day).
Highly recommend a must if we go to Llandudno again for the weekend.

Room Tip: Family Room large room very quiet
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple