“Woody to Wales”
Review of The Broadway Hotel

The Broadway Hotel
Ranked #33 of 60 Hotels in Llandudno
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I visited The Broadway Hotel on the 10th of March till the 14th, it was epic!!!!!! Let me tell you about it...first the rooms, they are lovely with en-suite bathrooms, a t.v., luxurious beds and a beautiful view. Also the meals were grand! In the morning we had a full English as well as cereal, we were provided with packed lunches for our adventurous day ahead. At tea time we had a different meal every night like... fish & chips, chicken and pasta.The owners Marc and Sheryl were the kindest people who put 100% in everyday.The hotel was also right next to the extraordinary beach. I loved my stay there and will too!

1  Thank Joseph C

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I have just got back from an amazing school residential and was lucky to have the Broadway hotel to go to at the end of the day. The beds where so comfy with a beautiful sea view. There was always hot water and a bath and shower in every room. Marc and Sheryl couldn't do enough for you and the service was amazing to say there was 68 of us. We had breakfast, dinner and lunch and each meal was 10/10. Thank you Marc and Sheryl as you and your brilliant hotel made my residential fantastic.

Room Tip: I think the rooms with sea view are best but all rooms are great.
1  Thank Jasmine A
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Just had an amazing week in Wales on a school residential. The rooms are amazing and all come with luxury beds. Mark and Sheryl are are two amazing people who can not do enough for you! The food tastes like home cooked food. Right next to the soft sandy beach I would highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: all rooms are amazing!
1  Thank Ewan B
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I went on a school residential to Wales with 57 of my friends and 8 of my teachers and we had a fab time! This hotel made me smile and it made me feel at home and the staff were lovely ,They were two of the kindest and friendliest people I've ever met! But it wouldn't be the same without this excellent hotel that provided us with 2 meals a day in a restraunt which were delicious and were also served by waiters and a yummy packed lunch once a day! First let's start with the rooms which were great and the beds were so comfy I fell asleep in a flash! As I said the rooms were really good but the breakfast was delicious! You could either have cereal or a full English breakfast ,but also you could choose , As I said the staff are so friendly and there wasn't one thing I didn't like about them! They also had a basement where we wrote in out work books , chilled out and also had our talent show! Our talent show was a blast! Mark and Sheryl even attended and I'm sure that by the look on their friendly faces and the laughter they shared with us from some of the comedy acts , they really enjoyed it! I am still shocked now, as I was then that they could handle 58 kids and 8 adults all at once! And I'm not going to lie they did a fab job as well, so I've got to give them credit for that! All we can say is thank you because they made this trip 10 x better and without a fantastic place to stay with scrumptious food to eat , it wouldn't be the same.So thank you and we hope that other year groups in our school can come and share the same experience that we shared this year keep up the good work as we know you shall and , well done I'm very very impressed!

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Abigail M
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Our fourth long weekend to The Broadway Hotel in 6 months...we love the hotel....cannot fault anything with it....rooms great....food fabulous....Marc and Sheryl lovely people who cannot do enough for you. Lovely relaxed atmosphere and efficient staff on all levels. Just booked our fifth long weekend for June and cannot wait to return to such a well run friendly efficient hotel with brilliant hosts.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hazel B
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I stayed here for 5 days and 4 nights my room was 103 and lovely view from the window.The food was perfectly done and everybody there was truly amazing.Lovely staff there and Marc and Sheryl were the kindest hotel owners ever!!HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We've had another fabulous week. Marc and Sheryl ere once again the most amazing hosts. The rooms are excellent and really beautifully decorated, each with individual character. The food was gorgeous with plenty to eat and the Lattes were exceptional. Thank you for yet another memorable week

1  Thank PCATON