“Extremely dusty”
Review of The Broadway Hotel

The Broadway Hotel
Ranked #36 of 60 Hotels in Llandudno
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

On arrival the owner was very pleasant&great with my 7 year old daughter. The first night I slept their I was very wheezy as iv asthma and the room was very dusty. On day 2 I was told the room had been dusted as I mentioned it, but when I entered the room it looked the same as it did previously. When I mentioned this to the owners wife I found her to be very defensive with me saying she had herself dusted it. So iv taken pictures of the room after she dusted to make my point. If that room was dusted no Polish was used that's for sure!! And I felt she wasn't as friendly with me then for the rest of my stay.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Julia L
There are newer reviews for The Broadway Hotel

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Stayed in this hotel with my three grand-children, ages 7 years, 10 years and 11 years. We had a 'Junior Suite' at very top of house. Hardly in door on arrival when asked for my 'debit' card and full amount was deducted straight away. I found owner and his wife very unfriendly. The two main times I spoke to him he was very sarcastic. I asked if there was an outdoor pool as a person I had spoken to said there was one, he said with a sneer,yes, it's called the sea. Rooms were clean with tea/coffee replenished in one room only for our stay of three nights. I shared a room with the youngest child and it was never touched during our stay. The other room just had the bed clothes barely pulled up. Bathroom was never done. When checking out owners wife who was talking in hallway and who had to have known I was waiting at desk eventually came and when I said we were checking out she just said yes and took the key. I have never met such rudeness, unfriendly ness or arrogance. I would not recommend it and I would not go there again.
Annette Power, Santry, Dublin.
Stayed 28th to 31st July 2014

Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank Annette P
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I was only staying one night and didn't want to spend a lot. This was perfect for that, excellent value for money in a city centre location. There is no parking bur on the front (a couple of minutes walk). Parking is free from 16:00 to 10:00 so was great. It is a basic hostel, very friendly clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We had a really pleasant six night stay at the Broadway Hotel ( Llandudno ) . The couple who owned it were very helpful and the Breakfast Menu was superb with lots of choice in a buffet style presentation . The hotel is in a good location , close to shops and places to eat . Five minuets from the sea front with a south facing sun terrace at the front . Parking is available on request in a secure gate yard .
Of particular use by us the Hotel is pet friendly and our dog came too for £5 per night for which a morning sausage was on offer .
Would most likely go back again with all the attractions of Llandudno in easy reach.

Room Tip: There are no sea views but the only five minuets walk to the promenade . There are three stories bu...
Reviewed 30 July 2014

excellent value for money hotel with excellent friendly and efficient staff. really enjoyed a weekend away here. had an elderly relative with us who unfortunately had a fall just before breakfast on our last day. the owners handled the situation calmly and efficiently. nothing was too much trouble.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The broadway hotel has got to be one of the best hotels in Llandudno! The owners Cheryl ,Marc and all the staff made us feel so welcome and nothing was too much trouble. The food was excellent and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Thanks for making our short break so enjoyable and we will surely be back again very soon.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank 12,051,980
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Cheryl, Mark and their dog Spencer provide a very friendly welcome to their hotel. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast plentiful, the service professional yet personal and when we needed medical help with my elderly Nan impeccable. Reasonable room rates for a location within easy walking distance of all local sites and attractions.

1  Thank Jacqueline O