“Jerk chicken and crayfish risotto - to die for!”

Seahorse Seafood Bistro and Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Price range: US$0 - US$72
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014

There were 10 of us on Saturday night (9/8/14 @ 7pm) and we had the most amazing food - some had starter & main, others main & pudding - don't think any of us could have manage 3 courses! All of it excellent, scrummy and reasonably priced. The staff were so polite, friendly, professional and just attentive enough (any more woould have been annoying!!!) They had no problem letting us put up a polite little 50th birthday banner, letting us bring our own cake and candles and bringing it to the table singing happy birthday!! Its worth visiting Llandudno just to eat here - you wouldn't be disappointed.
(10 x 2 course meals, 7 bottles of wine - worked out at £35 each - well impressed!!)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,238)

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Over priced for quality and portion size small,
My starter was mussels which were ok in a nice sauce but the quantity was small (have had same quality and double the portion at a non fish restaurant) and my wife had three very small scollop ok but not outstanding.
My main course was lobster which was ok and my wife had sea bass fillet, which was small and thin (my wife's comment was she had had thicker fillet of place than this), the vegetables were presented in a small bowl were just warm and we thought they were for one person but were for both of us.
For sweet we had fruit salad with cream, the cream was sour and in big lumps,when we complained it was replaced and the waitress apologized saying she had kept telling the kitchen staff to return it to the fridge but they kept forgetting.
It was a wedding anniversary meal but not very special !

2  Thank funguy221244
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I ordered Pasta with a creamy sauce with seafood - The seafood in it was a bit rubbery but was edible and the pasta was tasty - portion was tiny (even by my standards) and I asked for more pasta which came out smothered in butter!

The lobster which my boyfriend had was nice. and the mussels were excellent he said ! We skipped dessert but i must say it looked delicious.

Staff were nice and food was okay.

7/10

Reviewed 4 August 2014

This is one of the best seafood restaurants my husband and I have eaten at, which considering we are foodies from Southern California, this says a lot! We had no reservations for the Sat we visited but the restaurant was able to fit us in. The menu looked awesome but the specials listed really caught our eye. From the first course, thru the dessert, the food was fresh, cooked perfectly, and presented beautifully on the plate. The only negative, they are over 2 hours from where I live in England. Although the food was so good, we might just have to make the trip again for dinner!

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We visited on the 1st August for a evening meal. I have been here a couple of times before, never lets me down. Great service and the food is always so lovely. I had chowder an then seafood spaghetti. My partner had the smoked salmon with dill and the plaice with vegetables and new potatoes. Will be returning again from Liverpool. My favourite seafood restaurant.

1  Thank karen m