“Great pizza”

Ranked #15 of 230 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Please call for bookings as we are unable to take bookings online.
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

We just got a pizza to pick up. It was really excellent - super tasty with lots of really distinct flavours coming through and a lovely crispy base despite having a quite laden top. Yum!!

Reviewed 29 August 2014

This restaurant needs a mention. My family visited it and had a lovely meal. Good value for money and fresh tasty food. We all had different meals, my son had baked gnocchi, which he said was really good. My wife chose Lasagne which she said was really tasty. I had the sirloin steak in peppercorn sauce, the steak was cooked to perfection. I chose it medium rare. We also had starters and wine and finished with desert. The bill came to £88 which was reasonable for three people. The staff were very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

We really enjoyed our meal here and the staff were lovely. Family run by Italians.
Would book beforehand as you may have difficulty getting a table otherwise.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

Having read the reviews, my husband & I booked our meal here.
The staff are friendly, the room is average, after two very steep staircases.
The menu lacks variety in comparison to all the Italian's I have gone to previously, & believe me I have been to a great deal of Italian restaurants.
The food was very disappointing. Would not recommend.

3  Thank Diane R
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Beautifully served Italian meal. Small comfortable restaurantl.Have to be reasonably fit to climb the stairs