“Welcome return”

Cuisines: European, British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2013

So pleased this great little cafe is now back open after their winter break. I visit every time I go for a walk along West Shore Beach and am never disppointed. Its a friendly little place with great food, to-die-for homemade cakes and very friendly staff not to mention the lovely sea views - what more could you ask!!! If you're in the area it's definately worth a visit.

7  Thank lee J
kjr381, Owner at West Shore Beach Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2013

Great to hear those comments, will show the team as it gives us all a boost to know that we're appreciated, many thanks. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 February 2013

great food & service the waiting on staff go that extra mile & the home cooked food is excellent, the cake cabinet is full of a lovely choice of cakes & are pretty tasty to, done a great job with the new décor.

3  Thank marieann a
kjr381, Owner at West Shore Beach Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

Hi Thank you for the review, and another mention for the new decor which is great, makes all the hard work worthwhile. We are Really chuffed with your comments and so are the team, thanks again for taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed 9 February 2013

My wife and myself have just spent a lovely day in Llandudno. We walked round the Great Orme and along the West Shore where we found this great cafe for lunch. I had Baked Potato with Cottage Cheese and my wife, who is vegetarian had the Penne Pasta. There was plenty of choice I couldn't resist the Bread & Butter pudding after, everything was lovely and fresh, lovely clean place and nice friendly staff. We will come back again, we were told we can walk along the beach path to Conwy from there.

7  Thank Percy R

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of the cafe, I'm pleased you enjoyed your visit, and will pass your comments on to the team. Many thanks.

Reviewed 9 February 2013

Came across this little cafe after visiting llandudno for a day, staff extremely welcoming and polite, food was lovely just what was needed on a cold day, will definately make a return visit..
Homemade cakes were the best :) !

5  Thank racheltelfordonian
kjr381, Owner at West Shore Beach Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2013

We really appreciate all the people who take the time like yourself to review our cafe, very pleased you liked our cakes and we look forward to seeing you again soon, I've shown the team the nice comments. Many Thanks

Reviewed 6 February 2013

I popped in for a bowl of wholesome home-made soup and a warm crusty roll today, just what I needed after a bracing walk along the beach. I'll definitely be back to sample more from the tempting range of home-made food on the menu, plus those amazing views- a truly authentic Beach Cafe.

3  Thank Kate R

Thank You for taking the time to review us on tripadvisor. I'm really pleased you thought of us as an authentic beach cafe, our aim when we took over 7 years ago was to create a traditional beach cafe, with a modern feel. So pleased you enjoyed your visit.