I stayed here Mon-Fri for a couple of weeks as I was working in Ipswich short term. This place is cheap and close to the station and town centre. It has car parking around the side. The building itself needs a lick of paint and new carpets but I found it to be clean and well presented. You get what you pay for in this life so for the prices these guys charge you cannot expect the Ritz. The owners are really helpful and friendly. The front door will be locked when you arrive but don't be put off by that just ring the bell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ocated right next to Gippeswyk Park and just around the corner from the Ipswich railway station we are 10 minutes walking distance away from a large list of attractions in the town . Conveniently located for access to the town centre, Cineworld cinema complex, Liquid nightclub, Ipswich Town Football Club, Ipswich Docks, Suffolk University and numerous restaurants to name just a few. We are also only a few minutes drive away from attractions such as BT offices at Adastral Park in Martlesham, Foxhall Stadium, Suffolk Showground and Felixstowe Beach We have a variety of rooms, both basic and en-suite to try and cater for all your needs. All which contain TVs’, a free wireless internet connection, tea and coffee making facilities, towels, soaps and access to hairdryers and ironing facilities. Majority of the rooms now are equipped with microwaves as well and we also have some rooms equipped with fridges. We also have free off road parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bridge Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridge Guest House Hotel Ipswich
- Bridge Guest House Ipswich, Suffolk