“Treasure Teove”
Review of Maud's Attic

Maud's Attic
Ranked #5 of 21 Shopping in Ipswich
More attraction details
Owner description: Mauds Attic is an eclectic mix of jewellery and gifts, furniture, lighting, and much much more. An independent retailer trading from a centuries old building in the historic Saints area of Ipswich.
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Fantastic gem of a find - lots of lovely things for friends and family and treating yourself too! Bought a really unusual Peter Pan diamanté collar necklace for £28 - a bargain. Would have paid a lot more. Fantastic customer service too. Thoroughly recommended. Will be back.

1  Thank Lauraszend
There are newer reviews for Maud's Attic

Reviewed 13 November 2012

Found this little gem of a place by accident on a day trip. So many lovely things I was overwhelmed. Just as well it's a three hr journey away or I would be there all the time. Fab for presses (well for myself!!!). Loved the two shops next door too which I believe belonged to other family members. Bought several items.

2  Thank hsmel
Reviewed 9 February 2012

I LOVE Maude's attic. Always something lovely in there and affordable. A tiny little shop with things you do not need necessarily but are so pretty and homely making great presents. I usually brose then report back what I would like or what I think a friend would like..more for girls than boys though !

2  Thank Lulu2010186338
Reviewed 28 October 2011

I have boght several things from this fab antique/past-times/treasure trove a few times and it is jam-packed with lovely things at fair prices. Some things seem underpriced and some seem overpriced, but generally, I have found it a great place to find that one-off thing that can't be found anywhere else. And it is so lovely to browse in and there are so many things to lust over!!! I would def recommend!

1  Thank mickydoda