I have stayed at Chantry Park in the past as it is close to my family .As always the staff are first class ,I cannot fault any of them ,and I have always felt that it was a safe enviroment as a widow travelling on my own . On this occasion it was a nightmare .Impossible to sleep the two nights I stayed .Constant slaming doors every five minutes or so, into the small hours with their children using the corridors as a playground ,shouting and screaming .The adults were as loud .Women screaming during the night and a fight in the corridor .Frightening ! The fact that it is impossible for you to contact reception from the room makes you very vunerable when you are on your own . Both mornings I complained to Staff at Reception who did seem to be aware of the problem, certainly on the Sunday morning ,and told by them it would be passed on ???????
On my return I immediatly sent a letter to Head Office, but as of today ,four and a half weeks later I have not had the courtesy of a reply .Lenny Henry should have a word .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the gorgeous Suffolk countryside, just a quick ride from Chantry Park and Gippeswyk Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Ipswich (Chantry Park) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ipswich (Chantry Park) Hotel Ipswich
- Holiday Inn Ipswich
- Ipswich Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Ipswich (Chantry Park) Hotel Suffolk