Premier Inn Ipswich (Chantry Park) Hotel
Average 3/5
Average 3/5
Great 4.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsthe pubbeagle pub next doorcheerful staffall you can eatquiet locationcooked breakfaststayed here for nightsbreakfast roomno liftipswich areamain roadshort driveexcellent stayboth morningspleasant staycomfortable bedshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The hotel is lovely and staff are all very friendly and helpful. Rooms are really clean and the pub just next to the restaurant has a really goood atmosphere and great food. Would definately go back, very relaxing stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2014

First time stay at Ipswich - Chantry Park, Location was excellent as the journey was to attend a family wedding at HINTLESHAM HALL. we found the staff at Chantry Park and the Beagle next door to be very professional, friendly, helpful & polite. Our room was very clean and ticked all the right boxes, bed was very comfortable, food and choice very good. I would not hesitate to recommend a Premier Inn stay to anyone and would definitely here stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I was not impressed with the staff and breakfast in this hotel, Room as always, clean and nice.
When i woke up i was advised breakfast was in the hotel, Which is fine. I paid extra for eat as much as you want etc. I ordered breakfast and it came out all greasy, Like it had been sat around for a long time and re heated, I asked if this was fresh and she said no. Ok well could you make me a fresh breakfast because it tasted bad. You could see the oil all over the plate. NOW i love a fried breakfast.. and expect some oil... but not like this. it was not great..... I hated being called babes and darling. It's unprofessional. I agree some friendliness is good, but don't over step the mark.

Room Tip: The rooms on second floor, Also .. Weak Signal area for O2
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 March 2014

lots of noise coming from the extractor in the bathroom, even closing the door didn't make any difference ,maybe I should have mentioned it in the night but left it till I handed in the key,but was told (nicely) that all the rooms were the same

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We booked the premiere inn (Chantry) as we had a wedding not far from. We were treated really well. The room was immaculate and clean and the staff were really friendly. Especially, Crissy, Angie and Shell. They made us feel right at home and kept asking us if we needed anything else. They were smiling all the time even when someone complained about the mushrooms (pathetic) they still smiled and carried on. I've stayed in a few hotels and this one was the best by far. Excellent service and friendly welcoming staff. God value for money too.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family