Stayed 9th - 12th June, great hotel, the staff at breakfast, Chelle, Mel & Chrissie were fantastic and made us feel part of their family, nothing was to much trouble, always smiling and so helpful, when a guest who was a pain in the backside, complained over nothing, and was very rude, they handled with professional courtesy, they are a credit to Premier Inn, well done, we hope to stay there again, keep up the good work. On a general note about all Premier Inns, we have stayed in them around the country, every one has great staff, well done to Premier Inn on their staff training, other hotel chains should take an example from them on how to do it properly, clean, professional and friendly, this includes all staff from cleaners to front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the gorgeous Suffolk countryside, just a quick ride from Chantry Park and Gippeswyk Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Ipswich (Chantry Park) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ipswich (Chantry Park) Hotel Ipswich
- Holiday Inn Ipswich
- Ipswich Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Ipswich (Chantry Park) Hotel Suffolk