We stayed for 2 days at the premier inn and once again it was a very comfortable stay.We were on the ground floor and the room was very clean and the beds very comfortable. The staff when we arrived were very friendly and helpful. We had a meal at the pub the beagle next door which was good also you could sit outside in the garden. There was a restaurant in the premier inn for breakfast but we find in any of the restaurants that are next to the premier inn you have to have the buffet menu wether hot or cold and we only wanted toast and coffee so we went to Morrisons about a mile away .The hotel is near a main road but we didnt hear any noise at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the gorgeous Suffolk countryside, just a quick ride from Chantry Park and Gippeswyk Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Ipswich (Chantry Park) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ipswich (Chantry Park) Hotel Ipswich
- Holiday Inn Ipswich
- Ipswich Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Ipswich (Chantry Park) Hotel Suffolk