The hotel was fine. They did not have dinner service themselves, but a popular pub was next door, The Beagle. That was a nice place with good food and a nice ambience. A drawback is that it is isolated and if you do not have a car, and since there are no buses, then getting around or going to downtown Ipswich is problematic. You should have a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the gorgeous Suffolk countryside, just a quick ride from Chantry Park and Gippeswyk Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Ipswich (Chantry Park) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ipswich (Chantry Park) Hotel Ipswich
- Holiday Inn Ipswich
- Ipswich Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Ipswich (Chantry Park) Hotel Suffolk