“Very good”
Review of Baytree Pizza

Baytree Pizza
Ranked #211 of 440 Restaurants in Ipswich
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: We offer wood-fired pizza for weddings, parties, corporate events and festivals. They are freshly made and cook I just 90 seconds.
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Very good”
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Really nice pizza, good value for money, friendly staff. Would certainly go again.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Henry C

Ipswich, England
“Great Pizza ideal for a party”
Reviewed 25 June 2012

I hired the bay tree pizza company to come and cook for a large gathering. They were fabulous pizza, everyone commented on how great they were, thin, flavoursome with great quality. I cannot recommend enough

1 Thank cmgrhs
Cholsey, United Kingdom
“Great taste”
Reviewed 15 May 2012 via mobile

Visited baytree pizza this morning and was their first customer (I guess I'm alone in wanting a pizza at 11am). The guy on the stall (mark I think) was extremely friendly and very chatty. It was great to watch the pizza be made in front of your eyes! He was even busy chopping wood with an axe while I waited (couldn't get much more authentic than that...)! The ingredients were of a very high standard, reflected by the rich taste. The only problem was that the pizza hadn't been cooked for long enough (probably as the oven was still warming up), which meant the taste was obscured by flour on the base. Alas, I'm sure this was a one off, and, as i said, the pizza was very flavoursome and excellent value (£3.45 for a 9" farmhouse!). I shall definately come back (especially now I have a loyalty card to fill!!)

2 Thank AlexJ262
Ipswich
“Best pizzas we've tasted since I was in New York!”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Stopped off and had a look at the pizza stand and the open wood fired oven just as I have seen in Italy and the USA. Just as good as I remember and the best pizza since we were in New York and about half the price. Great taste, good selection of toppings and they guys there are good fun.

Should do very well.

• Visited March 2012
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“amazing value”
Reviewed 29 January 2012

i love the authentic pizza you can get from baytree on the market. they are very generous with ingredients but still reasonably priced. i do hear all the time when shopping or at lunch from work. in fact i will probably go tomorrow now as the thought of a good pizza is making me hungry! highly, highly recommend.

• Visited January 2012