Salthouse Harbour Hotel
US$61
Priceline
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Travelodge Ipswich Capel St Mary(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$60
Travelodge
US$84
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Ipswich Hotel(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$64
Travelodge
Very Good 4/5
    Premier Inn Ipswich South Hotel(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
    US$89
    Very Good 4/5
    Premier Inn Ipswich South East Hotel(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
    US$88
    US$84
    1,460 results
    All reviewscopper bathsail loftmarina roomthe penthousesalt housesister hotelscallopsin bury st edmundslovely hotelfront facingsuffolk breakfastafternoon teafree standing bathcar parkbreakfast in bedboutique hotelhuge bed
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stayed here while on business a few months back for 1 night. Very pleasant staff who are attentive and polite.
    Rooms are spacious, modern and the beds are very comfortable. Has a very relaxing atmosphere in them and homely feel.
    Location is fairly central only 10 minute walk from train station.
    I would recommend a stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
    Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed 1night only got a good deal with secret escapes.I had read reviews before I booked at the hotel didn't disappoint.Booked a standard double but very nice large room with window overlooking the Marina.Excellent customer service plenty of staff they even collected our car for us and parked at the hotel when we arrived as we had parked in public car park on the quay when we couldn't find hotel .The restaurant wasn't quite as good however would give the restaurant 4/5 I didn't think the menu was very large I didn't order a starter as nothing I liked.The next morning at breakfast saw a specials board which wasn't mentioned the previous evening.The breakfast was very good .The thing that makes this hotel so special is definitely the customer service.Would stay again if I could get another good deal.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 6 July 2014

I went here as part of a group trip on a golf tour. It was organised by someone else, so I didn't have much expectation either way.
    The harbour is nice, although I found Ipswich a bit of a disjointed town.
    So far as the Hotel goes, the staff really couldn't do enough for you, they were so accommodating and helpful.
    On our last day, we had to check out before breakfast started, but they were so helpful in still preparing us a full breakfast and in quick time.
    The rooms were lovely,and in well kept. Loved the over head shower which you could stand under for hours!
    Reception were exceptionally helpful as well, and I'd very much recommend staying here. Is a bit pricey in some respects, but they actually go as far as they can to make it worth it. Drinks prices are not cheap though!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
    Reviewed 4 July 2014

Right from the off, when the reception staff moved us to a room accommodating our quirky preferences, through breakfasts, dinners and sundry little requests, this place was just a joy to be in.

If we return to Ipswich there's nowhere else we'd want to stay.

Room Tip: A view over the marina is a must.
    • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 2 July 2014

I booked into this hotel at random when I was working for a week in Ipswich and was really impressed by the quality of the rooms, particularly the fantastic shower.

Even better however was the quality of the food. Usually I would make an effort to try a few local restaurants when working away, but in this instance I couldn't resist eating at Salthouse each night and both evening meals and breakfast, particularly the eggs benedict, were fantastic.

Whilst my main praise goes to the amazing food, I should mention that the hotel and restaurant staff were attentive and helpful at all times as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business