“Fantastic quality and value”

Premier Inn Ipswich Town Centre (Quayside) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Ipswich
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I have never stayed in a premier inn before and after my stay I will definitely stay again. The hotel was very clean there was no noise and all the staff very helpful even at 10pm at night when my son checked into his room and wanted to be moved near to us . I was impressed by the quality of my breakfast unlimited fresh fruit salad, porridge and costa coffee . All for just over a £5 . I was even more delighted when I realised I had left an item in my room when I had got back home. I rang the hotel fully expecting never to see it again and was so pleased when the staff rang me back confirming they had found the item in lost property and had posted me it to me . Everything. Was first class and even exceeded my stays in well known chains which cost more than triple the amount we paid . We'll done premier inn fantastic

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Really lovely premier inn. Staff are friendly, happy and helpful staff who are a real credit to your chain.
We were given rooms on the first floor to accomdate my elderly mother. Breakfast was very good in a relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

This hotel is a typical purpose built Premier inn. Clean, quiet (even in central location) and staff very helpful. Unfortunately just like a purpose built Premier inn it is soulless. No bar (can buy drinks in restaurant). Restaurant is on 2nd floor and is a rectangular room with no character. If you are just looking for a base in the middle of Ipswich this is great. Location is excellent and nearby there are restaurants and bars. A view of the Marina is also possible from some rooms.

Room Tip: We were on 5th floor and heard no noise from outside at all.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BigSiouxiB
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Hotel was just what you expect from a new Premier Inn, The room I had meant that I could see a bit of the marina there was no noise even with the one way system running pass the window below There was also plenty of parking. Very impressed I will certainly stay again the only down side was the self service check in which was a pain as I had already given all that when I booked on line

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Karen D
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Our whole family went away for the weekend and we decided on this Quayside Premier Inn. The reception and restaurant staff were first class and nothing was too much trouble.The rooms were great,very clean and provided everything we required.Breakfast was informal, tasty and good value for the money.We ate out at the Pizza Express round the corner only because we wanted an early evening meal.We would recommend this to anyone requiring overnight or a few days stay.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

We were very apprehensive having not tried a budget hotel before, but this hotel was everything it promised to be and beyond. The staff were first rate. The facilities were as stated and extremely well maintained. Our stay could not have been better.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Pretty much the standard (very acceptable) Premier Inn experience. What marked it out was the standard of the breakfast - freshly cooked to order with quality ingredients (good bacon, sausage, etc.). A pleasant change to the usual "help yourself, ready prepared, hotplate" experience of most chains and more like a high-standard B&B. Well done!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business