“Really cute cafe”
Review of Lux Farm Farm Coffee Shop - CLOSED

Lux Farm Farm Coffee Shop
Reviewed 28 January 2014

The coffee shop is very small but very friendly and serves up a great cuppa! I had a ploughmans for lunch/brunch and the ham was very nice. Portion could have been a little bit bigger though. The farm shop is right next door and sells high quality home reared meats, not cheap but you can really taste the difference. The staff are all very friendly. Will return :)

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Ate there recently for lunch with a friend, we both had a ploughman which was enjoyable. The cafe is a little cramped but the waitresses are lovely.
It wasn't my first visit, I've also had coffee and a sausage roll there which, in my opinion,was the best sausage roll I've had out for a long time.

The farm shop is well worth a visit, we bought a rib of beef for Christmas from their own Galway herd and that really was excellent.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Good coffee, served politely and quickly, no fuss. Good surroundings, although quite small. Clearly quite busy at times! Cakes were mixed average/good.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

A frequent stop for me when returning home from a cycling or biking ride, hence I have not had a full lunch there yet. The coffee shop is adjacent to a high-quality farm shop, well worth a look-see as well. As you can see from my pictures a description of 'bacon roll and coffee' doesn't do it justice. Yummee. On a hot day it's great to sit outside and savour the food and the view. Friendly staff finish off the experience nicely, they are very willing to chat if time allows.

1  Thank BikerDon_56