“Outstanding Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

One of our favourite restaurants. Small and unassuming but the food is great. We have been regulars for 20 years!

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

What can I say about this!
25 years no restaurant survives but this place did. Do you know why! They do fresh and professional service and cooking. Awesome food our each visit. If you are visiting Ipswich you should have experience here! I am regular and sport family business like this !
Money is your money if you like real food don't hesitate book now!
Ou

Reviewed 26 January 2014

The location of the Baipo is ideal if you are attending a performance at the Regent theatre. It is serving from 6:00pm so we were able to have a lovely meal at leisure before the performance at 8:00pm. The service was excellent and the food delicious, especially the weeping tiger/cow!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I ate here with my two daughters recently. The food was excellent and very good service. I don't think it's expensive for the quality and of what you get. I had Weeping Tiger (beef steak, I hasten to add - not tiger)! It was wonderful - the best steak dish I have ever had. Thoroughly recommended and worthy of 5 stars.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Went to the baipo on a Friday night and it was deserted. The food was very tasty and arrived quickly but the meal was quite expensive, definitely not a budget night out!